It is currently Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:29 am

Forum rules

Before posting please read the Forum Rules and the Frequently Asked Questions.

Please also remember to use the Search, before posting any questions!

What eggs are available in The Wild right now? 

Post What eggs are available in The Wild right now?
Hello! I'm currently trying to find eggs in The Wild, and I had a question. ARE there any egg species that can be found in the wild right now, or have they all been taken out? And if there are species that can be found in the wild, how frequently do eggs show up? Furthermore, are all of the Creature Breeder species currently available through the store, or are some of them completely unavailable to find/buy now?

Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:25 pm
Mini-Mod

Post Re: What eggs are available in The Wild right now?
All creatures' eggs are available in The Wild - patience and some serious scouring may be required, but you can find lots! Try entering The Wild at different times of day or night, I find that some variety in my timing changed what I could find.

On the news page, the latest creature is the only one not available (it was never released on the site) but everything else is available!

I believe in the store, you can get: scuttle bugs, chatter chimps, fuzcubs, turtle tots, beaklings, and fairyfrogs? I'm not too sure about the newer creatures though!

(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸¸.·¨¯`·.¸¸.·
Main Account: www.creaturebreeder.com/farm/view/2131805
Design Account: www.creaturebreeder.com/farm/view/887476
My Story: www.wattpad.com/story/18821163-fate-luck-and-destiny

Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:07 pm
Profile WWW

Even Pinnipups are still available in The Wild? I thought they had been taken out by now. :0

And I know Eledillos are available in the store (I've gotten a couple myself!), but I don't think anything newer than that is...

Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:25 am

No, the newer species are unfortunately not available in the wild. :( This includes ponyapans, pinnipups, and eledillos. As for the other, older creatures, I'm fairly certain only Fuzcubs and Turtletot eggs can be found, as that is all I've ever found the last several years and all I ever see notifications on finding (as in, when the community tab says so-and-so found a creature in the wild.) If the other older critters are out there, they are certainly much more rare, though I do believe they aren't there at all. If anyone out there has found one recently though I'd love to know!!

Eledillo eggs can be found in the store in addition to the older critters (brumble bears, scuttle bugs, fuzcubs, chimps, beaklings, tots, fairyfrogs.) Pinnipup and Ponyas can only be bred as of now, you cannot buy or find parent-less eggs.

Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:00 pm
Profile WWW