It is currently Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:27 am

Forum rules

Before posting please read the Forum Rules and the Frequently Asked Questions.

Please also remember to use the Search, before posting any questions!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 back after 7 years....anything I should know? 
Farmer

Post back after 7 years....anything I should know?
hey I used to play creaturebreeder like 7 years ago and I found my old farm. I was wondering what the biggest update was to the game since then? And because my creatures are so old are they in anyway more valuable ??

In name game name is Slugmut by the way. :kiss:

Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:19 pm
Profile WWW
Farmer

Post Re: back after 7 years....anything I should know?
Oh, my goodness, where do I start (lol)?..

There have been some occasional additions/updates through the years, but nothing even remotely close to the changes that took place last fall..

From the top of my head:..:

- New creatures: Ponyapans, Pinnipups & Eledillos.
- New Wild: You get to pick up fb`s & items, -some of them are rare items that`s not available in the store.
- The quick/side-menu that enables you to perform actions directly from your farm screen.
- You can sell/by more of items directly from your farm by clicking them.
- You can earn fb`s by feeding other people`s hungry creatures, considering they`ve got a "clickable" food-source (bucket, crate, vegetable crate or apple tree) at the farm.
- Tons of new items available in the shop.

Unless you should bump into someone who takes a particular interest in "oldies", I`m afraid your creatures are not all that valuable on the market.. -But you got quiet a fortune from your money trees as you returned, didn`t you?..
If you`ve got some rare sub-breeds or anything among your creatures, I`d recommend bringing them up to speed (as in enable them to breed again) by using the Youth potion, -witch is available ion the store under Specialties. But the youth potion is too expensive to be used carelessly, as it`s priced to 8000 fb`s a bottle, so for the regular creatures, I`d recommend only keeping the ones that are somewhat special to you, release the rest to the wild, and shop for new ones instead. :)

Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:09 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]