It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:19 am

Forum rules

Before posting please read the Forum Rules and the Frequently Asked Questions.

Please also remember to use the Search, before posting any questions!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 List of Generation Breeds? :) 
Farmer

List of Generation Breeds? :)
Hello! :)
I would like to inquire about a list of generation breed creatures (particularly fuzcubs) with pictures! Or at least a list of all their names.

Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:44 am
Farmer

Re: List of Generation Breeds? :)
There is this pinned thread in the Sub breed discussion board where the main post is a list that's being updated as we receive relevant info & corrections from the players. The goal, is for that to provide as much info as possible what the breeds is concerned.
A complete list over the generation breeds is quiet hard, as they are not being registered like the subs. Tracking down all the generation breeds out there will probably take years, but the more each one of you are able to help out, the better.. ;)

Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:25 am
Profile WWW
Farmer

Post Re: List of Generation Breeds? :)
Alrighty, I'll check it out! :) That sounds like it will be very helpful.
Yeah, that makes sense! It does sound like a lot of work. :O I will do my best to contribute if I ever find something out. :)
Thanks for the info, Gry! :)

Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:31 pm
Farmer

It's also worth mentioning that the ones that are somewhat controversial are listed, -witch is pretty much those who are made and/or advertised under false flag (ex. Peace cubs being sold as Trinity cubs). But there are also those who are on the different end of the scale, so to speak. The Vampire cubs are for instance a generation breed, and the rarer versions, such as Royal rose vampires, are among the most expensive creatures, if not the most expensive, that's been on the market the past couple of years. :)

Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:30 pm
Profile WWW
Farmer

What do the Royal Rose Vampires look like? It's my first time hearing of them! :O
Even I thought Trinity was an alternate name for Peace Cubs haha! But then I saw how actual Trinities looked like. :)
How exactly expensive is 'most expensive'? XD Having come to CB after a few years, my accounts accumulated a few millions of FBs and many other users have been coming back as well, most likely with abundant FBs. But then there are those who are really newbie players that don't have much and then there's the fact how people could make multiple accounts easily and gain 15k FBs from each, so I was wondering if there was a standard or suggest pricing system. XD

Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:58 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]