It is currently Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:34 am

Forum rules

Before posting please read the Forum Rules and the Frequently Asked Questions.

Please also remember to use the Search, before posting any questions!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 My pets are always hungry... HELP! 

My pets are always hungry... HELP!
So I have quite a few farms. A new one used to hatch eggs and keep those pets in there has a food crate and water and a whole array of decorations I found in the wild (odds and ends of random deco items). The eggs have hatched into cute little pets and they say they are always hungry. I feed them and they eat, then I refresh, they still sya they are hungry and haven't been fed ever in their lifetime. Then I feed them once again and go to another farm to do some stuff and come back to my troublesome farm, and THEY ARE STILL HUNGRY! I have gotten rid of the water tub, fed only out of a barrel, only out of a crate and tried an apple tree and I put the food down, all of them come to the food and EAT, the they walk away and they are still hungry.... Keep in mind this only happens at the farm... I want them in optimal heath, as I'm trying to create a few pretty cool sub-breeds (but I cant do that if my pets in that farm only are starving.).

Last edited by Gry on Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This topic has been moved from the 'Game Suggestions'-board

Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:03 am

Post Re: My pets are always hungry... HELP!
Maybe try creating another farm ? or perhaps buy a berry tree :)

Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]