It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:05 pm

Forum rules

ImageBefore posting please read the Forum Rules and the Frequently Asked Questions.

Please also remember to use the Search, before posting any questions!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Unsure how to complete design 
Mini-Mod

Post Unsure how to complete design

I've had this design for a super long time and haven't been able to figure out how to fill up the empty space. Any ideas? :)

my laptop is acting funny so i hope the image actually shows up :tongue: if not here's a link: http://creaturebreeder.com/farm/view?id=1995092

(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸¸.·¨¯`·.¸¸.·
Main Account: www.creaturebreeder.com/farm/view/2131805
Design Account: www.creaturebreeder.com/farm/view/887476
My Story: www.wattpad.com/story/18821163-fate-luck-and-destiny

Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:51 pm
Profile WWW
Farmer

Post Re: Unsure how to complete design
I think you should carry on with the flowers surrounding the woman, so she stands out in the middle of that random vegetation, so to speak..

Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:46 pm
Profile WWW
Farmer

First of all, I'd just like to say that I love your idea of putting the Pearl of the Forest in her hand! I had the same idea for my Peach farm!

Secondly, I really like the girl in the design. It's definitely the main piece, as it should be. I like Gry's suggestion, but don't over-crowd it or you might take away from the girl.

MarioJimmy
My Designs

Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:21 pm
Farmer

MarioJesnifer wrote:
First of all, I'd just like to say that I love your idea of putting the Pearl of the Forest in her hand! I had the same idea for my Peach farm!

Secondly, I really like the girl in the design. It's definitely the main piece, as it should be. I like Gry's suggestion, but don't over-crowd it or you might take away from the girl.

That`s how I see it as well. The figure is what must catch the eye. I think the way to do so is by surrounding her with vegetation because that`s how it appears where it`s done. But it`s impossible to say for sure, so I recommend that you think twice about what colors you put where, and most importantly, keep this in mind as you progress. Take regular check ups as you progress to see if what you`re doing is serving the purpose :)

Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:56 am
Profile WWW
Greenhorn

This design is so familiar! I believe I've seen it before? Before you adding the extra flora to the background?

I feel that she is sort of.. Blends in too well with the marsh ground? So, I would suggest changing that so she isn't hidden away. She's very beautiful and I love how well you have designed her. Or perhaps instead of changing the marsh ground, you put more flora around her to make her stand out more. As the other two users stated! Very nice work, by the way! She's lovely!

Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:58 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]