It is currently Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:30 am

Forum rules

ImageBefore posting please read the Forum Rules and the Frequently Asked Questions.

Please also remember to use the Search, before posting any questions!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 New Farm 
Farmer

Post New Farm
Hi !
I just made a new farm and I would like to know what do you think about it :3
In the future, it will be my FairyFrog's farm ! I just need to get them first.. If you have some for sale leave the link bellow or go tell me at my farms !

My farm link:

http://www.creaturebreeder.com/farm/view?id=2195805

I had a similiar farm in a former account (but in pink!) and since I really liked the style of it I tried to recreate it but in a different new way !

Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:04 pm
Profile WWW
Farmer

Post Re: New Farm
What a cool & original design! I love the feature with the small ponds. It makes me associate it with these old, fortified castles from knights tales, fairytales, etc that were surrounded with these water filled "ditches" to make it harder for enemies to get in..
If you plan on adding anything more, I`d recommend some strategically placed columns as to add to this old castle`ish appearance :D

Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:59 pm
Profile WWW
Farmer

Thanks for your idea :D
Instead of columns, I placed a few more Ruined Temple Pillars because I prefer their colour for this particular design..

And I already have a little creature ! :silly:

Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:15 am
Profile WWW
Farmer

It looks absolutely fabulous. -And I think the little black froggie really suits the environment as well. It looks kind of royal (lol) :D

Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:09 pm
Profile WWW
Farmer

Hahaha :lol:
Thank you ! I'm trying to find her a "king", but I can't find any male dark FairyFrogs !

Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:37 pm
Profile WWW
Farmer

Have you tried asking for them in the ´Looking for...` -board? I don`t think they should be too hard to find..

Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:25 am
Profile WWW
Farmer

I did, but I didn't get an answer until now..

Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:45 pm
Profile WWW
Administrator

I like it! The colors blend it amazingly and I love that you thought of the free space so your creatures can walk around visibly! The pillars were a great choice for this design. :)

I looked through all my farms and unfortunately couldn't find any of the dark frogs. I'll keep an eye out in the future, though! I'm restocking in a few days, so hopefully I can get you a pair of them.

Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:15 pm
Farmer

Mulberry wrote:
I like it! The colors blend it amazingly and I love that you thought of the free space so your creatures can walk around visibly! The pillars were a great choice for this design. :)

I looked through all my farms and unfortunately couldn't find any of the dark frogs. I'll keep an eye out in the future, though! I'm restocking in a few days, so hopefully I can get you a pair of them.

Thank you very much! :D
I always try to leave space for them, after all, the farms are made for them to walk around and for us o show them !
The pillars idea I really have to thank Gry for it, I didn't know what to add more to the farm and she just gave me this great idea even without asking :tongue:

Please tell me when you restock so I can go check it out ! Everytime I see one is always a lady ! I don't think I have ever seen a dark male FairyFrog... Do they even exist ? Hahaha *jk*

Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:54 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]