It is currently Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:43 am

Forum rules

ImageBefore posting please read the Forum Rules and the Frequently Asked Questions.

Please also remember to use the Search, before posting any questions!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 New home for my Pinniepups 
Farmer

Post New home for my Pinniepups
I had to put together a new home for my Pinnipups, as it was too much of a hassle to see their gender with tons of tall items..

Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:19 am
Profile WWW
Administrator

Post Re: New home for my Pinniepups
Nice farm, Gry! :) Your snow themes are always so cute.

The nail thing for Pinnis is so very annoying (when I still kept them, at least, lol). I actually preferred the bows (especially the Beaklings' and Bugs' unique ones.)

Your pups are so adorable! (Even though I am not really a fan of the species :pinch: ).

I really wish the creators would 1) Update the sub-breed site or 2) tell the admins that there will not be an update and to stop waiting for one, so that all the sub-hopes could be sorted through! :unsure:

Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:26 am
Farmer

Post Re: New home for my Pinniepups
Thanks!

I see what you mean. -That gender thing almost drove me nuts when they were surrounded by all those tall items, so I figured I'd better put together a farm where hardly anything were reaching above their hands for the sake of my sanity (lol). There's no doubt the bows are the simplest, but I'm an easygoing chick! -I could live with something like the Ponyapans' facial hair as well.. :P

Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:38 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]