It is currently Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:47 am

Forum rules

ImageBefore posting please read the Forum Rules and the Frequently Asked Questions.

Please also remember to use the Search, before posting any questions!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Beautiful farms by talented friends :) 
Farmer

Beautiful farms by talented friends :)
I just thought I'd share some designs given to me by friends. :) (I bought a few as well)
Click the image to visit the farm. *All farms were named by me. XD*

I call this one "Firefly" for obvious reasons. :) An Eyebrow Cub family resides here in this beautiful farm created by NightShadeOwl!

Here's "Butterfly" by Swindle! I named it that because it looks like a butterfly if you tilt your head to the right. :) Choco-chip fuzzies live here!

This "Dramatic" dragon was created by Amandy! and AquariusStar, a couple of currently inactive friends I met long ago. *I added the light path rocks and pearl eye. :) Purple-spotted Vampire Cubs live here.

"Kawaii" by gry~! I love everything about it. I keep Teardrop Fuzzies named after SpongeBob characters here. :)

This gorgeous beauty named "Sakura", is by Candifloss1739. It is the paradise for Nutmeg Fuzzies. :)

"Aquaflora" by gry~ is a beautiful land full of "aqua" and "flora"! ;) Here lie the Crybaby Fuzzies. :)

Here's my "Place"! This design underwent SO many changes before I decided to leave it as it currently is. XD I created it! The subject is Pikachu, one of my favorite Pokemon. :) I keep a handful of my most precious creatures here. :)

"Nightjewel" is probably one of the most exquisite farms I've ever seen! It was designed by NightShadeOwl. :) The cubs here are Grape Fuzzies!

"Angelpires" was designed by another old, inactive friend named C♥ndyApple. :) The design is an angel, yet it is inhibited by Purple-spotted Tan Fuz Vampire Cubs. :O (And a few PonyaPans XD)

"Mystery x4" is a beautiful, exotic farm created by Candifloss1739! The farm is mysterious and it is inhibited by mysterious Quadrangle Fuzzies. :O

This warm-colored, sunny "Sunshine" farm was made by NightShadeOwl. :) Peace fuzzies/Trinity Cubs live here! :D

Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:25 pm
Farmer

Post Re: Beautiful farms by talented friends :)
Thanks for sharing all these. That's so thoughtful of you! They are very beautiful!

Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:10 pm
Administrator

They're all fantastic! I love looking at other user's designs because there's so many different farms possible. The creativity in all of the farms is massive! :D

Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:40 pm
Farmer

I love the variety in this collection! -And I'm so glad you like the ones from me. Thanks so much for showing them off :D

Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:05 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]