It is currently Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:16 am

Forum rules

ImageBefore posting please read the Forum Rules and the Frequently Asked Questions.

Please also remember to use the Search, before posting any questions!

Hi everyone-- 

Post Hi everyone--
Hi everyone-- I've logged back in because like you, I played CreatureBreeder as a kid (throughout my whole childhood and early into my teen years) and it played a huge part in my life. I loved this game--and still do. I log in every year or so and look at my creatures, play around, feed them etc. I am trying to do that today--and I can't feed my animals? I am clueless, and this is the most active post on the forum. Can someone explain to me what's happeend?

Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:37 pm

Post Re: Hi everyone--
Hey Erin! I've split your post from the other topic and moved it into the appropriate forum :)
Here's some other posts of users having the same issues, which will include some fixes that worked for them. It's usually due to flash not being allowed to run on creature breeder.
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=147905
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=147928
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=147911

I've seen other users as well say that you can simply click the little button by the site's URL (directly to the left of it.) that says something like "not secure" usually. From there you can typically click to allow flash, though you may first have to click "site settings" and find the flash section of settings. Let me know how these fixes work for you and we can go from there if none work. :)

Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:19 pm
Profile WWW