It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:28 pm

Forum rules

ImageBefore posting please read the Forum Rules and the Frequently Asked Questions.

Please also remember to use the Search, before posting any questions!

I CAN'T TYPE !!! 

Post I CAN'T TYPE !!!
I recently made a new account but am by no means new to cb but i've tried three different emails and they say it's been verified but i can't shout or type on farms :( This is causing some problems for me please help !!!! x

(http://creaturebreeder.com/farm/view/2176038)

Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:24 am
Farmer

Post Re: I CAN'T TYPE !!!
I`m not completely sure whether you mean your own welcomings or messages on other people`s farms, so I`ll just throw in what`s on top of myu head, so to speak..

First of all.. There are no limit to the problems that`s being fixed by clearing your cookies & cache. I`d say there`s a fair chance your problems will be fixed by doing so, for then to re-start your computer..

Sooo.. If clearing your cookies & cache did not work:..
- Have you checked whether you may have activated the parental control feature that unables kids to write freely?.. I`m not sure how it works, though, as I`ve been an adult for as long as I`ve been playing (lol), but I assume it could be activated by mistake since it does exist..
- Some people have chosen not to allow messages on either certain, or all of their farms. It`s for instance quiet common to only allow messages on one farm (usually the 1st), as it makes it easier for them to keep track..

- It`s not my impression that this is what causes your problem, but just for the record..
Not being able to post messages on somebody`s farm, could also be because you`ve been banned from posting by the person in question. That doesn`t mean that you have been "bad", at least not from my perspective. -Let`s just say that some are quicker to activate that feature than others... You could for instance have overseen the part of their welcoming saying they don`t want adds, or something like that.. ;)

Hope this helps! :D

Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:20 pm
Profile WWW
Administrator

Post Re: I CAN'T TYPE !!!
I believe that this topic may have the answer to your problems.

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=146717

Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:25 am