It is currently Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:03 pm

Forum rules

ImageBefore posting please read the Forum Rules and the Frequently Asked Questions.

Please also remember to use the Search, before posting any questions!

Email verification 
Farmer

Post Email verification
I can't get CB to actually send me a verification link. I've cleared my cache, changed browsers, and started a new email account. The settings page says your email has been changed, but not verified. Then it tells me to enter email address again and it will send a link, but it doesn't.

The problem with this CB account is that there has been a glitch from the first. Apparently I can't make comments on other players pages because my parents have not given me permission to play on CB! I am 70 years old and do not require permission, but I wonder if this account is somehow blocked? "Fran'sBoyFrogs" is the account name.

Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:04 am

Post Re: Email verification
Are you sure you put the year you were born in correctly? Also say the password doesn't match/username is taken, and you need to fix it, it will also muck up the year you were born and you will need to do that again. Try deleting that account and making a new one perhaps. That should deal with that problem but I'm not to sure about the email verification thing

"It's Kind Of Fun To Do The Impossible" - Walt Disney

Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:07 pm
Farmer

Okay, now it's verified, but I'm still apparently a child, LOL. I don't want to delete this account and start over, because I it has 18 farms filled with creatures. I must have put in the date wrong when I started several months ago. I guess I'll just have to live with my imposed silence. :roll:

Fri May 01, 2015 1:49 pm
Mini-Mod

Fran1945 wrote:
Okay, now it's verified, but I'm still apparently a child, LOL. I don't want to delete this account and start over, because I it has 18 farms filled with creatures. I must have put in the date wrong when I started several months ago. I guess I'll just have to live with my imposed silence. :roll:

If you go to your settings you should be able to change your birth date, unless you've tried already and encountered a problem?

Thu May 07, 2015 6:19 pm
Profile WWW