It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:03 am

Forum rules

ImageBefore posting please read the Forum Rules and the Frequently Asked Questions.

Please also remember to use the Search, before posting any questions!

cannot move berry trees to any farm (>:() + other issue 

cannot move berry trees to any farm (>:() + other issue
backstory bc it might be relevant, few days ago i stumbled across CB after a multi year period of inactivity here (i forgot about the site!), starting to play again bc it's cute and relaxing, etc

so i bought some eggs from the store, then realized i could make more farms, made 13 new farms, went back to the store and jackhammered the button til i had all the possible eggs which with 13 empty farms is 130 (it was 5 am and i did not realize it was going to be this many but i'm pumped) and they're all hatched now

Quote:
bought 20 berry trees at once from the store and immediately none of them would allow themselves to be moved from the unused box to a farm, i can drag them and the loading sequence happens no problem, but after it clears there's no tree in the farm, still in the unused box, like nothing happened

tried a workaround with buying single berry trees from the store and having it send them right from the store to the farm - i get an error page with no other info when i hit the checkout button, the tree doesn't get purchased

tried all different farms with all different tree instances, logging in and out, different browser etc to no avail, it's been a few days now

same thing with melon patches

if i attempt to sell a berry tree or melon i also get an error page and no sale

all other items go to farms no problem, just the autofeeder items

any help? can't find any cases similar to this (quote is just for visual separation)

also none of my creatures in a particular one of my farms seem to be actually eating, i drag food out and they run and eat it, refresh, but their health doesn't increase, has been happening since they hatched and they're at 48% health continuing to decrease at time of posting, farm is newf12 on my acct cosmo_kramer http://creaturebreeder.com/farm/view?id=2239425 - i'd move them to another farm to see if that's the problem but i have the max number of creatures on the max number of farms allowed on CB because it was 5 am :silly: (wow an old-fashioned forum emoticon haven't used one in years)

thanks in advance for any replies! btw i guess i'm back on CB and @those in charge i have plenty of free possibly great profitable lil ideas for the site (i'm a ""creative minded"" very informed veteran of the virtual pet site circuit you see)

Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:26 am
Farmer

Post Re: cannot move berry trees to any farm (>:() + other issue
I went to your farm in your link, and I can't feed them either. I mean, they seem to eat it but they can't digest it or something!
Very weird; since when I feed starving creatures in other people's farms; they get 100% better instantly (once the page is refreshed).

No, wait! I just went back and tried again and everyone is eating and "well fed' except in newf12. Try again. My guess is that the old account is somehow missing data on the new farms you added. If you bought all these creatures at once, perhaps you overloaded the server.

Are you able to put bonsai trees on these farms? They cost only 5 FB's and bring you in much money each day. They are also rumored to give good health to the creatures.

Anyway, if this situation doesn't change, I'd consider opening a new account (free!) with its 20 more farms. You could transfer the starving creatures to one of these farms, and have room for babies as well.

Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:36 pm
Farmer

Another player is having the same problems. Check out the new entry in "Game Questions."

Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:39 pm
Farmer

Have you tried clearing your cache?.. Most of this kind of problems get solved by doing that.
- Secondly, could it be that you've got to update your browser. As for browsers, do some work better with the game than others;

The one that's claimed to be the best, is Firefox. I use Google chrome myself, and have yet to experience any difficulties except for the necessity to clear the cache every once in a while.
Opera has some issues, but Internet Explorer hardly works at all..

Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:00 pm
Profile WWW