It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:00 am

Forum rules

ImageBefore posting please read the Forum Rules and the Frequently Asked Questions.

Please also remember to use the Search, before posting any questions!

Game Help! 

Post Game Help!
I am not sure if this belongs in this forum or whereabouts it does, but when I log into my account my creatures don't seem to be able to move and I can't feed them. I am able to drag around items but not food out the bucket. I am aware this probably is something with my computer and not the website but I was wondering if anyone has had any similar problems and knows whats up? :roll:

I have checked my Adobe Flash Player and all looks good with no updates needed which I originally thought would be the problem. Is there another software I need for it to be working? :)

Oh, and can someone please feed my creatures for me please haha! :lol: @~Marshmallow~

Thank you!

Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:44 pm
Administrator

Post Re: Game Help!
I fed your creatures on your first farm :) and posted that the problem is with your Internet browser. With Internet Explorer and Firefox, the creatures don't move. To my knowledge, the game works if you use Google Chrome or Opera.

Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:27 pm
Farmer

You have to make sure Flash is installed and enabled, a lot of web browsers are starting to block Flash and Chrome will too in a future update soon but a quick Google search can show you how to enable it(or install it, if it isn't) and when Flash is disabled rather than say CB just falls back to the mobile version which limits a lot.

Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:32 am
Farmer

When I use Firefox my creatures move, I can't say anything for Internet Explorer though XD

O.O She's evil....EVIL

Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:29 am