It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:28 pm

Big changes! 
Admin, Nerd

Big changes!
The forum is undergoing some big changes. You’ve all noticed the large number of mini mod promotions lately. It has been great seeing them blossom thus far! I expect great things in their future.

However, with every new beginning, there is an ending. We must pass the torch, for the new generation to take things to new heights. This is how we evolve as a species- and how the forum will continue to evolve. In the case of the forum, it is my time to move on. I have enjoyed my time here, playing the game and getting to know so many great members. Thank you for sharing your time with me through the years.

I will be passing the torch to Ankokou and Mulberry, as I have now promoted them to our newest Administrators! Just as I was many years ago, they are being thrust quickly into their positions. It is my hope that everyone will treat them with kindness and understanding as they learn the other aspects of the forum. It is a lot to take in all at once and being an admin is no easy job. I have the utmost confidence, however, that they will do brilliantly.

I bid you all farewell. I wish everyone the best with their farms, and especially your sub breeds. It has always been a joy watching all of the talented and creative breeders!

Wed May 28, 2014 2:59 pm
Profile WWW
Administrator

Post Re: Big changes!
I can't express how helpful and honorable you've been throughout your years as a staff member. Thank you so much for all you've given to the forum and to every one of us. You've been the person everyone can look up to because you've done all you can do and because you've done it so well. You'll most definitely not be forgotten. I wish you luck in all your future endeavors and just from knowing you, I know you'll do great in whatever's next. Thank you for your confidence in the forum's staff and thank you for being so dedicated in all you've done. I hope to see you around soon, Kale!

Wed May 28, 2014 4:08 pm
Farmer

Oh, my goodness.. You`ve got a way with making me speechless, haven`t you?.. We`re gonna miss you so much! -I`m so not good at goodbyes, so I`ll just 2nd what Mulberry said before the water works kicks in..
(I`ll allow myself to hope you`ll drop by to check in on us every now & again though)
We love you & wish you all the best :)

Wed May 28, 2014 5:14 pm
Profile WWW
Farmer

Mul really said it all, and much better than I could have. :lol:

Your help and dedication to the forum has been incredible. Take care and enjoy your extra free time. I wish you the best in whatever route you choose to take.

Wed May 28, 2014 6:38 pm
Farmer

Thank you for all that you've done for the forum, and game, Kale! I'm grateful for the time that we've had to work with eachother, and wish you nothing, but the best.

Enjoy the retirement! :mrgreen:

Welcome to the new titles Mul and Ankokou! :wink:

Thu May 29, 2014 12:09 am
Profile WWW

Mulberry, you really did word that perfectly!

Kale, we are definitely losing a huge asset. It won't be the same without you, but I also have a great amount of confidence in our newest team members that they will bring wonderful things to the table and do a fantastic job. After all, throughout your years here, you have set forth a great example to follow :wink:

Thu May 29, 2014 12:25 am
Mini-Mod

Wow, this was not what I was expecting when I clicked on this! I'm so sad to see you passing the torch, Kale. You've been such a great member of the CB community, especially here on the forum. Always so helpful and understanding towards everyone. You'll be very, very missed. I definitely trust that the new admins (congratulations by the way!!) will be great administrators in your place, but it's not going to be the same without you. As everyone else has said, I wish you the absolute best in whatever you decide to do!

Sat May 31, 2014 9:21 pm
Profile WWW
Mini-Mod

Aww I'm so sad to see that you're leaving, you've been a huge part of the forum for a long time and everyone has really appreciated what you've done. You will be missed greatly! Good luck with your future though :)

Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:04 am

We will all miss you! :'(
That's all I have to say.

Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:26 am
Admin, Nerd

Thanks everyone for the kind words. You all warm my heart deeply. <3

I keep trying to leave, but I want to leave the forum in the best condition I can, which means insuring everyone is happy with their jobs and trained as best as I can. This leads me to yet another announcement--

Sometimes things don’t work out as we wish them to. Elorae has come to find that being an admin was not her cup of tea. We thank her for giving it a shot and hope to continue to see her as an upstanding CB member she always was.

Being an admin is a tough job. Really tough. It’s a job that you really don’t know how hard it is until you dive in. She was thrown in extremely quickly, and unfairly. We thank her for giving it a shot. We are sorry it didn’t work out.

Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:21 pm
Profile WWW
Farmer

Thank you everyone for the encouragements, but being an admin was not suitable for me.
I will be around as a general member and I'm excited to see how the forum progresses.
Good luck to the staff and forum. :)

Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:59 pm
Farmer

Oh no! I've been so busy lately.. (Explains why I haven't been as active)
And now I am returning to find that kaleidoscope is leaving us? :(
We all will miss you so much kaleidoscope!! Thanks for all of your time that you put into CreatureBreeder to bring it to where it is now! You are one of the most dedicated members who were always busy with something for CB! And thank you for always being there to answer questions and to help us get forward!!! Like I said we sure will miss you! Have a great rest of your life (wasn't quite sure what to say as a Farewell.. )

-BeHappyNow

P.S. I would also like to say Congrats to Ankokou and Mulberry!!! I am excited to see what you guys have in store!

Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:37 pm
Profile WWW
Administrator

Just thought I'd let you know, Ankokou decided that being an admin wasn't for her, so she stepped down, became a general member, and changed her username to Elorae. Mulberry is still an admin though.

Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:05 am
Farmer

[quote="hadleyelizabeth"]Just thought I'd let you know, Ankokou decided that being an admin wasn't for her, so she stepped down, became a general member, and changed her username to Elorae. Mulberry is still an admin though.[/quote]

Oh thank you! Haven't bee around, so I didn't know that! Well its still a great thing that kaleidoscope picked her! Though being an admin seems like a like a lot of work!

Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:33 pm
Profile WWW
Greenhorn

Oh gosh! I just saw this. It's so sad to see you go, you have worked very hard and you will be missed!

Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:25 pm
Profile WWW