It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:53 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Interested in being a Group Leader? 
Farmer

Post Interested in being a Group Leader?
The team is still looking to fill a couple of Group Leader positions. We have seven groups that need group leaders and four groups that are looking for co-leaders! If any user is interested in filling the position feel free to reply here or PM myself. We are looking forward to seeing who, if anyone, is interested in the group.

Anyone displaying interest in a position will be considered, but please keep in mind that some qualifications still apply here. We cannot properly judge you if you don't meet certain qualifications. We can overlook minor things, if the team feels we know you well enough now; so be sure to inquire! By the way, Group Leaders can inquire about a second position.

Groups Needing Leaders
  1. Art & HTML Graphic Design
  2. Pets
  3. Cryptozoology
  4. RPG Club
  5. R&D Group
  6. Photography Club
Since these groups are leaderless we are looking for leaders and co-leaders.

If no one expresses an interest in the leaderless groups the moderators will have to consider removing them, especially if the group is rather dead. If you'd like a group to stay, but don't want to lead it- create topics in it! You don't have to be a leader to breath some life into a group.

Groups Needing Co-Leaders
  1. 18 & Up
  2. Music Discussion
  3. TV & Movies
  4. Adoptable Group

Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:04 pm
Profile WWW
Farmer

Post Re: Interested in being a Group Leader?
If no more users display an interest by this Saturday, then the staff will discuss all applicants and announce additional GLs ASAP.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:07 pm
Profile WWW
Farmer

I would love to lead the Cryptozoology group or the Pets group if no one else is available. :)

Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:05 pm
Administrator

I know Saturday was yesterday, but... I would really enjoy it if I could lead the Cryotozoology or Pets group. Maybe even co-lead with Knyfe...

I know it's unlikely.

Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:56 pm

It's November, almost December; however, I would like to be a co-leader in a group that might need one. Is anyone looking for help? :)
Terrin

Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:31 am

I know it's well past October, but I'd be willing to lead any of the above groups. :) I've been on Creaturebreeder for years but just recently started an account on the forums. I intend to be active here, so if you guys are looking for extra help I'm always available.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:03 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]