It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:40 am

Forum rules

ImageBefore posting please read the Forum Rules and the Frequently Asked Questions.

Please also remember to use the Search, before posting any questions!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 LF: Subs, Generations, Melans, and Albinos 

Post LF: Subs, Generations, Melans, and Albinos
Hey all! I'm hoping to find some of my most-wanted creatures over the next few weeks as I get back into CB <3 Price isn't an issue at all, just let me know what you're selling them for! Feel free to reply here or post on any of my farms here. Thanks for reading !!

I'm mostly interested in subbreeds and generation breeds of any species right now - I believe the only ones I have are Eyebrow fuzcubs from fairly early on in their original breeding project. I tend to make farms with creatures that all look the same so I'd be looking for a pair to breed or even a large group of matching creatures.

My biggest goal is to get my hands on a Strawberry Jelly brumblebear, although I haven't seen any in a long while and I know they only went to a few users so for now that's just a big dream of mine!

I'm also always looking for more melanistic and albino creatures, particularly ponyapans, brumblebears, and fuzcubs. I can never get enough! Melanistic ponyapans are my favorite creatures of all time ^v^

Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:52 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]