It is currently Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:34 pm

Forum rules

ImageBefore posting please read the Forum Rules and the Frequently Asked Questions.

Please also remember to use the Search, before posting any questions!

Finding an Old Account? 

Finding an Old Account?
Hey guys! I'm a newly returning user to CreatureBreeder. I used to love this game when I was a kid and I get really nostalgic thinking of all the creatures and farms I had way back when. I also remember some of it being kind of incredibly cringey -- one particular anecdote that comes to mind is when small child me saw someone claiming to be a vampire on one of their farms, and when I called out the BS, their "sister" messaged me and there was this whole dramatic affair. It's really silly looking back on it now, but it was a lot of fun and I remember spending hours talking to people and creating farms.

All that said, I can't for the life of me remember my old user name. I remember my email and I think I might remember what my password could have been, but I just can't seem to remember my actual username. Would it be possible to look my old farms up via email or something similar? Thanks very much for all the help!

Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:14 am
Greenhorn

Post Re: Finding an Old Account?
Mods can look up accounts with the email it is under. However.. none of the mods are really active. You can attempt to message one of them though.

Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:57 am

Post Re: Finding an Old Account?
This is going to be a long shot, but if you can find one of your pets, find someone that you commented to on their profile, you may be able to find your old user name.
If you commented here, even, you may be able to find where you made a post about your old farm or one of your pets and a link to them.

Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:04 pm