It is currently Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:58 pm

Forum rules

ImageBefore posting please read the Forum Rules and the Frequently Asked Questions.

Please also remember to use the Search, before posting any questions!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 AWESOME Ideas - Need Opinions. 

Do you think these are good ideas?
Yes - I like both ideas. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
No - I dont like either. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I only like the Moving Day! idea. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I only like the New Wild! idea. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 0

Greenhorn

So, I've had a few ideas that I am considering starting up but I need some opinions before I go all in..
** PLEASE DO NOT STEAL THESE IDEAS**

:arrow: My first thought is to create a few creature breeder accounts and get them established and selling them for 200,000 - 500,000FB.
*These accounts would include 3 designed and established farms. The account would have 1 elaborate design and 2 simple designs. Each farm would have a different type of creature, 1 breeding pair per farm and 2+ offspring. The person would obviously be able to change the password, email address, and username. This idea would be called "Moving Day!"
*Why I thought of this idea: A lot of people really like the idea of taking over someone else's account and running it. Also, I know a lot of people who always make a new account to have something fun to do and then they get bored and let their creatures starve. I think that if they actually paid for the new account, they would be less inclined to do so. This idea is similar in concept to the "newbie care packages" people used to sell.

:arrow: My second thought is to create a NEW Wild! This would be an account where it was replicated to look like the Wild, and I will hide eggs throughout all the farms.
* There will be about 5-10 farms all replicated from screen shots of the wild with 6-10 store bought eggs hidden throughout. There will be a limit of 3 eggs per day, once the person finds the egg there will be no need to tell me where the egg is hidden like "Egg Hunts" you see on creature breeder. The person will simply just trade 5FB or 3 small objects found in the Wild.
* Why I thought of this idea: It seems I always have people asking me how to find eggs in the Wild. I want people to have fun as if they were in the actual wild, but knowing they are guaranteed an egg to bring back!

Tell me what you think of these ideas and if you have any suggestions or would like to collaborate! Thanks!

Mon May 12, 2014 4:30 pm
Profile WWW
Farmer

Post Re: AWESOME Ideas - Need Opinions.
The poll feature doesn`t work, so..

I think the first one, with the established accounts, designs & stuff sounds great. I`ve got a feeling that the success pretty much stands & falls on the quality of the designs, though, with some attractive breeds as the "little extra!, so to speak.
As for the second one, do I get in this "been there, done that" -kind of mode..
It`s like a combined egg & item hunt, witch is to be found at several other farms. I`m not saying it wont be among the better offerings of its kind. But if I understand you correctly, you are driven by a wish to offer something unique, and this is where I think this idea falls through..
The first one, on the other hand, would, at least as far as I know, be the 1st of its kind, with great possibilities to bring in some serious fb`s :)

Tue May 13, 2014 6:54 am
Profile WWW
Rancher

Post Re: AWESOME Ideas - Need Opinions.
I like both ideas, Moving Day is the better one.

Fri May 16, 2014 11:06 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]