It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:27 pm

Forum rules

ImageBefore posting please read the Forum Rules and the Frequently Asked Questions.

Please also remember to use the Search, before posting any questions!

Create your own wild 
Farmer

Post Create your own wild
Ok, so I was chatting with my mom and sister in the wild, and I came up with an idea. What if we could make our own wilds, where only people we allow to come in can enter? You'd enter their usernames into a list like the list of blocked users, and those people would be allowed into your wild.

What I came up with, is that you'd design this wild much like you'd design a farm. Drag items where you want, and you can change the floor like you can on a farm. But, because this is the wild, you'd have different items. For instance, plain water without those annoying stone rings to drag (in green and blue, probably), huge trees, and that big tree in the beginning :wink2: . More flowers and trees would work too, in WILD colors! Get it? :whistle:

Plus, I think you should be able to change the ground's color. You would start with the plain, green ground, and would be able to
A- Add a ground like you do when you design a farm
or B- Change the color of the ground. This could be done by adding a ground too.

Other grounds should be allowed, like meadows or rain-forests.

Another thing, you wouldn't be able to find rares in these more then likely. :huh:

Now, of course, we'd have to pay for it, so this is what I worked out :lol:

-For the first wild, you'd have to pay around 5$ (I'm not 100% sure if this would be fair?)
-For every wild after the first, you'd have to pay an extra 5$
-If you pay an extra 5$ you can get rares. Maybe for 7$ you can get a special rare in addition to the three we have?
-If you pay an extra 5$ for whatever wild you purchase, you get extra ites for it. Perhaps if you buy this for the first wild it can be reduced to 2.50$
-What if, for 20$, we could find ponyapans, pinnipups, and those lovely little bunny creatures? This would probably be a one wild only purchase.

Here is my horrible recreation of my idea u-u
http://imgur.com/qnbEatL
You'd start with that ground, the things on the side are examples of items you could drag and drop (the water, different color grounds, items from the store, the tree, and a badly drawn tree I made XD). You'd drag stuff to go where you want.
*There would obviously be more items then that lol

Also, after you make a wild, editing it would be allowed.

O.O She's evil....EVIL

Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:44 pm
Farmer

Post Re: Create your own wild
I really like this idea, not a huge fan of paying for advantages such as rares but I like the rest.

Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:53 pm
Farmer

Post Re: Create your own wild
I think it's a really cool idea! I think having different items that you can have in your wild and farm would be interesting.

Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:10 pm