It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:55 am

Forum rules

ImageBefore posting please read the Forum Rules and the Frequently Asked Questions.

Please also remember to use the Search, before posting any questions!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ] 
 Folders in your Favorites! 

Folders in your Favorites!
I have a small idea for Creature Breeder~ I would love if there were folders in your Favorite Farms. For example you would name that folder 'Roleplayers'; in that folder would hold the names of your roleplaying buddies! Another example is naming that folder 'Designers'; in that folder would hold the names of the best designers that sell farms! Also there would be a folder called 'Friends'; that would hold the names of your closest buddies!

Please comment if you this is an good idea!? :D Happy Farming!

Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:37 am
Farmer

Post Re: Folders in your Favorites!
I`ve actually thought of that a number of times myself! My list is as long and chaotic as everybody else who`s been playing for a while, so I hardly ever find what I`m looking for in there, :)

Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:17 pm
Profile WWW
Farmer

I like the idea of being able to create and name your own folders; rather than have these folders just created for us. For instance, I wouldn't use a role-playing folder, but I'd love having a customer folder where I can access my favorite customers or maybe just favorite the farms I've sold to other players.
I'm very particular when I organize files on my computer, and I know it's different than how others organize. So what if we just had the option to create and name our own folders in our favorites?

MarioJimmy
My Designs

Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:31 pm

Gry wrote:
I`ve actually thought of that a number of times myself! My list is as long and chaotic as everybody else who`s been playing for a while, so I hardly ever find what I`m looking for in there, :)

Yeah mostly people have a lot of friends or role players, and it get's really frustrating when your trying to find someone specific! Thanks for agreeing Gry and Mario!

MAIN ACCOUNT: http://www.creaturebreeder.com/farm/view/2167033

Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:30 pm

I think that the main problem would be rude folder names e.g. 'baka's.' I know that we've always been allowed to call our farms anything we liked but in this case people might get offended if they see themselves categorized rudely. I think that the real problem is that you are allowing people who don't know you to categorize you.

Maybe you could have pre-set folders, the main ones I can think of are:
-sub-breeders
-sub breed sellers
-store-brought creatures
-designers
-friends
-roleplayers
-customers
Yeah and maybe we should make a really big list of them. And the ability to colourcode them would be nice, that way we could have more have one folder of each type.

Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:34 pm
Profile WWW

Yeah I agree with you! That would be fun if you could pick a color for a folder! :mrgreen:

Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:53 pm
Farmer

This a good idea.. My list is LONG.. I favorite pretty much everyone.. :lol:

Though it would take awhile to have to organize them all.. Maybe you could just "label" someone and when you search "Sub, Designs, Friend, or RP" Then those people which you labeled as that will appear as long with those with similar usernames..

This may be confusing though :blink:

Need some extra help? Please visit my website! (http://cbinfo.weebly.com/)

Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:49 pm
Profile WWW
Farmer

It's a good idea, but i think there should be a limit to the amount of folders you can have? Just so it doesn't get too messy? xp

(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸¸.·¨¯`·.¸¸.·
Main Account: www.creaturebreeder.com/farm/view/2131805
Design Account: www.creaturebreeder.com/farm/view/887476
My Story: www.wattpad.com/story/18821163-fate-luck-and-destiny

Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:46 pm
Profile WWW
Administrator

Bluezebra wrote:
It's a good idea, but i think there should be a limit to the amount of folders you can have? Just so it doesn't get too messy? xp

Foldera are messy anyways :P

Love the idea. :)

Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:27 am
Farmer

True, but maybe to keep it organized there could be a system similar to the forums - if it's not active for a few weeks it's locked or removed or something?

(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸¸.·¨¯`·.¸¸.·
Main Account: www.creaturebreeder.com/farm/view/2131805
Design Account: www.creaturebreeder.com/farm/view/887476
My Story: www.wattpad.com/story/18821163-fate-luck-and-destiny

Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:40 am
Profile WWW
Greenhorn

I love this idea. I'm very organised and I like to have each thing in it's place, so I can definitely see the importance of this. It's a good idea!! :D

Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:49 am
Profile WWW

Yes I all agree with your ideas!

I'm afraid maybe when people create folders there going to make a rude name for the folder.
So there should be folders already made, called "Roleplayers", "Best Friends", "Designers", "Other".
When people favorite farms, they click the star then there should be something that pops up that says, "Pick a folder for this farm to go into." Then it goes into that folder!

I want this so bad now!!! :D

Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:06 pm
Administrator

Anyone can post a bad word anywhere if they want to. If they're caught, mods punish them. I think they should be able to name the folders whatever they want.

Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:41 pm
Farmer

I`d say it`s pretty much the same as for our ability freely name our farms & creatures as we please, as well as to compose our own welcoming messages.. There will always be certain people who choose to disobey the site rules. Some just for the purpose of being provocative, while I`d think others are somehow trying to make a stand.. Believe it or not, but I do actually understand how some rules may seem unnecessary strict and so on to some people, but a big part of them, is actually a necessity for the permission to keep a site like this.
With that in mind, do I reckon we all have a common responsibility to obey these rules. Regardless what you think about them, can it not be denied that they are pretty easy to follow :wink: The less the game moderators have to deal with rule breakers, the more time they will have to handle each player`s questions & personal issues :wink2:

Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:04 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]