It is currently Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:02 pm

Forum rules

ImageBefore posting please read the Forum Rules and the Frequently Asked Questions.

Please also remember to use the Search, before posting any questions!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Ideas to make our lives simpler! 
Farmer

Post Re: Ideas to make our lives simpler!
I really like the distribution idea, it seems like it would save so much time. I just have one thing to say to the unused account thing. Gry, you mentioned being annoyed with getting unused accounts on the search feature. Am I missing something? We are talking about the little magnifying glass icon next to the store icon right? That page takes you to a search feature, and a list of farms. I was under the impression that the list was made up of active accounts. And I was also under the impression that one would use the search feature to look for specific accounts one already knows about. In that case, if it comes up unused in a while, its more disappointing because you knew the account and they aren't on anymore. I'm really not getting why finding unused accounts that you searched for is a problem. Is there another way people are using the search feature that I don't use and have never thought of?

Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:03 pm
Farmer

Post Re: Ideas to make our lives simpler!
TimeCat wrote:
I really like the distribution idea, it seems like it would save so much time. I just have one thing to say to the unused account thing. Gry, you mentioned being annoyed with getting unused accounts on the search feature. Am I missing something? We are talking about the little magnifying glass icon next to the store icon right? That page takes you to a search feature, and a list of farms. I was under the impression that the list was made up of active accounts. And I was also under the impression that one would use the search feature to look for specific accounts one already knows about. In that case, if it comes up unused in a while, its more disappointing because you knew the account and they aren't on anymore. I'm really not getting why finding unused accounts that you searched for is a problem. Is there another way people are using the search feature that I don't use and have never thought of?

First of all, my main reason for being annoyed by the many inactive farms that comes up, is that I`m among the many who first & foremost use the feature to find sales farms for particular creatures. Search words such as Strawberry, Chocolate & Lightning among others, are commonly used in the names of farms that holds certain sub-breeds. -Or it could be as simple as "Bear", if you just want to check out farms that sell bears, regardless if they belong to a sub breed or not.
Secondly, has the relatively new feature that enables us to feed each others creatures, done miracles what the overall impression of the site is concerned.
Previously, we kept running from the one group of icky green (-witch equals abandoned & starving) creatures to the next. This gave without a doubt a (wrong) impression of a "dying" game/site, witch is quiet likely to have kept potential newbies from getting on with the game.
By earning money from feeding abandoned creatures, people (myself included) are running from the one forgotten place to the next to earn fb`s, witch outcome is that it`s being further & further between the sick/starving groups of creatures. -This was in other words an awesome move by the creators/site-owners.

I would still like to be able to single out the active farms, but the feeding thing does at least eliminate one of two issues as far as I`m concerned.

Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:39 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2