It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:10 pm

Forum rules

ImageBefore posting please read the Forum Rules and the Frequently Asked Questions.

Please also remember to use the Search, before posting any questions!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Automatically Stacked 

Automatically Stacked
So I know that when I'm designing a farm and have to go back to the store to get a few more objects I run into the issue of everything being scattered (by everything I mean the things that I bought). Would it be possible to have a drop box or bar or something OUTSIDE of the farm screen so that it would be organized in a nice little box instead of spread through-out my newly designed farm:?:

Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:47 pm
Farmer

Post Re: Automatically Stacked
This is a feature already. If you click on an individual item, on the left side of the screen in the Farm Inspector there are three buttons that show up: "Sell", "Remove", and "Rebuy". If you click the Rebuy button, it will nearly stack that item into a small pile.

(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸¸.·¨¯`·.¸¸.·
Main Account: www.creaturebreeder.com/farm/view/2131805
Design Account: www.creaturebreeder.com/farm/view/887476
My Story: www.wattpad.com/story/18821163-fate-luck-and-destiny

Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:38 am
Profile WWW

True, but I was thinking more along the lines of the stack of new stuff being off the screen.
It makes it a tad difficult when buying all new things and suddenly everything is thrown across the farm.
I think it would be easier to have a sort of drop box type thing outside of the farm screen.

Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:50 pm
Farmer

I get your idea, but I don't think that there's space for it :\

Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:58 pm
Profile WWW
Farmer

krd3623 wrote:
True, but I was thinking more along the lines of the stack of new stuff being off the screen.
It makes it a tad difficult when buying all new things and suddenly everything is thrown across the farm.
I think it would be easier to have a sort of drop box type thing outside of the farm screen.

I'm confused by what you mean "being off the screen". if you're designing, wouldn't you want the stacked pile right there on your farms? Or do you mean the pile gets sent to your unused items box and when you move them to a farm they're stacked?

(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸¸.·¨¯`·.¸¸.·
Main Account: www.creaturebreeder.com/farm/view/2131805
Design Account: www.creaturebreeder.com/farm/view/887476
My Story: www.wattpad.com/story/18821163-fate-luck-and-destiny

Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:50 pm
Profile WWW
Farmer

I`m with Bluezebra on this one. Since you get to buy items piece by piece through the re-buy button in the side menu, you no longer have to get stuff smashed all over the farm. -Ergo; The problem is solved.. ;)

Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:13 am
Profile WWW
Farmer

krd3623 wrote:
So I know that when I'm designing a farm and have to go back to the store to get a few more objects I run into the issue of everything being scattered (by everything I mean the things that I bought). Would it be possible to have a drop box or bar or something OUTSIDE of the farm screen so that it would be organized in a nice little box instead of spread through-out my newly designed farm:?:

Just purchase one of each item and re-buy more as you design! This makes life simpler.. Because for example purchasing 100 clovers and 100 hundred small quarts rocks all at once, and when put into your farm they are all over the place, like you said. Though do what I said and others said and just utilize the re-buy button because the items you re-buy are all in one location. :D

Need some extra help? Please visit my website! (http://cbinfo.weebly.com/)

Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:02 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]