It is currently Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:26 pm

Forum rules

ImageBefore posting please read the Forum Rules and the Frequently Asked Questions.

Please also remember to use the Search, before posting any questions!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 New Pet breed? 

Post New Pet breed?
So we have Fuz Cubs who strongly resemble cats, Scuttle Bugs that strongly resemble crabs, Pinni Pups that somehow remind me of otters, Ponya Pans that look like raccoons (to me, at least), then we have more obvious pets such as Chatter Chimps, Brumble Bears, and Turtle Tots...

But why not any horse-looking pets? My little sister was watching me play the other day and asked me if there were any ponies in this game. When I told her there in fact were not any ponies, she did look a bit disappointed and asked me why not.

I had no answer; it bothered me a bit and so I now have decided to suggest this idea.

I have created this model for visual reference. I've dubbed it "PonyTail". My thoughts were that the pets would come with spots but rarely can be seen with zebra stripes or a unicorn horn.
Ponies and horses are very popular, so this pet could potentially help attract more users! And think about it, what kind of farm doesn't have horses on it? :D

Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:29 pm
Administrator

Post Re: New Pet breed?
How cute! I would certainly enjoy seeing this added.

(Though I must say, on my own farm there is not a horse to be found. In real life horses are very expensive to feed, and many farms such as mine do not in fact have horses. But that is irrelevant :whistle: )

Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:00 pm

Thanks! I also created this unicorn as a reference as to how that'd look like...

I made her based off of the Pony Tail model, she looks nice, right? I decided to use sort of girl-ish colors, but unicorn Pony Tails could possibly come in normal Pony Tail colors or, as shown above, more playful colors such as pink, blue, violet, green. Maybe even deep black or pearly white to entice the older users to buy and breed this type of pet...

I don't know, really. The thought of something I created possibly being added to a game I absolutely adore just makes me feel all giddy! XD

Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:11 pm
Farmer

That`s so cute! I`d love to see creatures like that around C.B. :)

Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:19 pm
Profile WWW
Farmer

SeptemberRain,
I'd like to let you know that I have already suggested a horse creature in the past, I am not saying that, since I did already, that you can't! I like your idea too! Especially because of the characteristics you gave them.

My ideas are here: http://forum.creaturebreeder.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=146345

Need some extra help? Please visit my website! (http://cbinfo.weebly.com/)

Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:23 am
Profile WWW
Rancher

I would love to see that breed added but sadly I don't think cb will ever be updated. About 10 months ago a new creature was going to be added but it has never happened.

Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:29 am
Profile WWW

I was thinking the same thing, what if there was another breed? I thought about having dogs, because we already have cats. But horses are a great idea too!

Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:50 am
Farmer

It is possible that the site will be updated again, but for now the creators have to focus on more important things, I am sure.
Aemon said
Quote:
Unfortunately this site is expensive to maintain. We now have a community of thousands of breeders and the server bills keep going up and up as we evolve the site and add new functionality. That’s without even mentioning the time we spend, which is difficult when you also have a full time job…
Today, Creature Breeder is not a profitable project for us. I am afraid that if it doesn’t become profitable, we will some day have to stop working on it. Sooo, long story short, I want to ask you guys: would you be willing to pay for Creature Breeder? Please help us by filling out this short survey.

The updates are expensive and Aemon and Choochoo both have full time jobs, so its not easy for them to maintain the site and to pay for other necessary things I am sure. I too am sad that they aren't updating it like before, but at the same time I understand why. If I had a full time job or just a job where I was making money... I would most definately donate torwards the site because it is fun and a great way for everyone to express themselves. :mrgreen:

Need some extra help? Please visit my website! (http://cbinfo.weebly.com/)

Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:51 pm
Profile WWW
Greenhorn

This is super random, but id be willing to pay for certain new features like getting a pet back from the wild :)

Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:28 pm

Wow, that is super interesting, DeluxeBreeder. >.<
Sorry that I didn't see your older post, I DID look at it and it was submitted on February 3 of 2014, sooo... That was a crazy long time ago and I guess I just didn't really think about it. <.>

And LOL BlueGoldenWings, yeah, that would be useful XD

ImageImageImage
Really wishing we could use a center command... It would look so much nicer...

Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:14 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]