It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:11 am

Forum rules

ImageBefore posting please read the Forum Rules and the Frequently Asked Questions.

Please also remember to use the Search, before posting any questions!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Slower Creature Aging? 
Farmer

Post Slower Creature Aging?
Hello my fellow farmers! I have a question for you.. Do you think that it would be nice if creatures didn't get old so quickly? :huh:

I was just thinking how convenient it would be if Creatures aged at a slower rate.. Although I am afraid I may have several opposing opinions about this matter which is why I am asking. Creatures become old after 20 days and it takes 5 days for them to reach adult hood and I feel like 20 is just not enough... So I was thinking maybe the aging of creatures could depend on:

1. How well they are taken care of... So if the creatures in a farm are fed daily and have water buckets in their farms than it would take up to a month to 50 days for them to become elderly. (Berry trees should work, but if they reach less than 20% than they will no longer sustain the rate of aging.)

2. The type of creature they are... Like maybe Fuzcubs age quicker than Turtletots? (I am not much of a fan of this suggestion myself..)

3. Depends on nothing and creatures just become old after 50 days, rather than 20.

4. The aging of a creature is slowed down by how many times the user is online... So if I was to get on daily or every other day than the rate of aging is decreased, but if I am inactive than the creatures age quicker because they are not being taken care of.

Need some extra help? Please visit my website! (http://cbinfo.weebly.com/)

Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:43 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Slower Creature Aging?
I absolutely love these ideas! I've been thinking the same ones myself! :D

Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:02 pm
Rancher

I love points one and two. Great idea in general!

Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:13 am
Profile WWW
Farmer

I`m all for a longer aging process. I think it would be kind of unfair if the aging process was not the same for all the species, though, but I like the idea about it being affected by the owners activity. :)

Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:32 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]