It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:57 am

Forum rules

ImageBefore posting please read the Forum Rules and the Frequently Asked Questions.

Please also remember to use the Search, before posting any questions!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Top farm list 

Top farm list
I'm not sure if anyone remembers, but there use to be a "top ten favourite farm" list. It was removed and I believe it was because a few users did not like being on that list ( Understandably ) But what I don't understand is why there wasn't an option to accept or not accept to be on this list? That way no one had to be on the list if they didn't want.

Personally I feel like the cb community has been dwindling down and I think that one of the reasons is because its not that easy to communicate. Yes I know we have forums/Wild/normal messaging but In the previous Top Ten list we had a Rper and a few farms where they would sell cheap creatures. It was easier for Rpers to keep in contact (In my opinion) and easier for people to drop ads off and find others ads.

I may be wrong here but I feel like cb is getting smaller and smaller, and at least with new farmers they use to be able to look at these top ten farms and see what they could possibly do.

"It's Kind Of Fun To Do The Impossible" - Walt Disney

Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:06 am
Farmer

Post Re: Top farm list
I totally agree. We are dwindling, and it seems to me that another reason is that people are no longer communicating by the forum. There are just these little chat notes, where no one can even read the other half of the conversation; and talking in the wild. Until today, in the past month the forum page has informed me that "there is one user on line, Fran1945, and 0 guests." Today I am happy to see there are 2 guests, but in the past there were scores more. One day in 2012 there were 120! We have the tutorial now; perhaps we could introduce the forum there.

Otherwise, who will even know about the top 10 farms, if so few actually read these posts?

Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:01 am

Post Re: Top farm list
I know! It's hard to believe there were 120 users on at the same time. Another reason seems to be because of no more advertising, but I don't think that's a problem. I found this website when I was younger and meant to write 'Creature features' (Good Show)
But it's sad to think that this website might become a ghost town of sorts. Something needs to be done about it soon.

"It's Kind Of Fun To Do The Impossible" - Walt Disney

Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:01 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]