It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:37 am

Forum rules

Announcing New Sub-Breeds! 
Administrator

Post Announcing New Sub-Breeds!
The first of the new sub-breeds has been accepted! Please welcome...
anniesbeaks & ♥FriendsOnly♥'s Creamsicle Chimps!
Quote:
These chimps have small ears, small brown eyes, Purple under-eye color, medium length Cream fur with Orange stripes, and a Pink belly.

Accepted on October 16, 2016

Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:00 pm
Administrator

Post Re: Announcing New Sub-Breeds!
Please welcome...
Scarlet Village's Harry Potter Scar Tots
Quote:
These tots have medium light brown eyes, medium gold and dark blue shell, light yellow and sea blue belly spots on a green background, and dark ashy brown skin color. They also have the same scar pattern as Harry Potter which explains their name. Therefore, they are a fan of Harry Potter and love everything related to magic.

Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:28 pm
Administrator

Please welcome...
Scarlet Village's Jetplane Tots!
Quote:
These tots have medium brown eyes, large purple and light grey shell, light pink and aqua blue belly spots on a green background, and tanned brown skin color. One day, these turtles saw birds flying in the sky freely and envied the birds. They wished to be able to fly in the sky like them so these turtles worked hard and trained to pilot jets or ai

Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:08 pm
Administrator

Please welcome...
MoonFae/MoonWeaver's Hoyo Bears!
Quote:
These bears have large ears, medium blue eyes, small size nose, Tan color face, Tan color belly, Rust Orange spots, and a color body.
Hoyo bears were named by Krenko. She thought they looked like cute, huggable, stuffed teddy bears. Hoyo means "hug" in Japanese.

Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:33 pm
Administrator

Please welcome...
MoonFae/MoonWeaver's Valentine's Day Bears!
Quote:
These bears have large ears, large blue eyes, medium size nose, Orangy color face, Pink color belly, Dark Red spots, and a Baby Pink color body.
These are a gift of love from myself to the CB community.

Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:17 pm
Farmer

Introducing....
hadleyelizabeth's SemiCircle FuzCubs!

Quote:
These cubs have medium ears, small black eyes, a small nose, and brown spots on a cream color body.
SemiCircles stand out because of the unique pattern of spots on the left side of their face.

Accepted on October 18th, 2016

Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:59 pm
Administrator

Please welcome...
MoonFae/MoonWeaver's Bubblegum FairyFrogs!
Quote:
These frogs have large antenna size, small blue eyes, medium nostril gap, medium vocal sac, large Pink and Blue wings, Light Grey-green color body with a Dark Pink belly and Blue freckles.
These frogs remind me alternately of bubble gum and cotton candy.

Accepted on October 27, 2016

Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:26 am
Farmer

Also introducing,
Krenko's Golden Chai Bears!
Quote:
These bears have medium ears, medium blue eyes, large size nose, Peach color face, Peach color belly, Gold spots, and a Dark Red-Brown color body.
These gorgeous bears love spicy foods, and adore dark reds and purples. Their startling blueberry eyes pop against their fur, and their golden spots are like jewelery, giving them a royal look. Also, they LOVE hugs!

Last edited by hadleyelizabeth on Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
linked image to creature

Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:32 pm
Administrator

Please welcome...
MoonFae/MoonWeaver's MulBEARies!
Quote:
These bears have medium ears, medium blue eyes, medium size nose, Light Tan color face, Lighter Tan/Beige color belly, Dusty Rose spots, and a Milk Chocolate color body.
These bears were named because of my love for bear puns. I wanted a name that gave them personality, so I chose "MulBEARys."

Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:45 pm
Farmer

Now introducing,,,,
hadleyelizabeth's Cocoa Fluffs!
Quote:
These beaklings have medium dark-brown eyes, small size beak, long feathers, small size feet with Red feathers, Gray neck ring feather color, and Brown color body. Their Pink color head feathers are as follows- large middle feather, large front side feathers, and large back side feathers.
Cocoa Fluffs are the fluffiest Beaklings there are! Their head and wing feathers are all long. They are also cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs!

Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:00 pm
Administrator

Please welcome the first of the PonyaPans...
MoonWeaver/MoonFae's Starlight PonyaPans!
Quote:
These pans have large blue eyes, medium ears, a small nose, medium whiskers, a large head, a large Stark White face mask, a long tail with Silvery-White spots, a Red belly, and a Dark Chocolate body.
These ponyapans are gorgeous, heavenly creatures that love to grace farms with rare items.

Accepted on October 31, 2016

Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:06 pm
Administrator

Please welcome another Ponya!
MoonWeaver/MoonFae's POGO Pans
Quote:
These pans have large blue eyes, medium ears, a medium nose, long whiskers, a medium head, a large Pink face mask, a medium tail with Lime Green spots, a Green belly, and a Tropical Orange body.
POGO stands for (according to Krenko) Ponyas of Great Oranginess.

Accepted on November 2, 2016

Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:34 pm
Administrator

Please welcome...
MoonWeaver/MoonFae's Golden Knight PonyaPans
Quote:
These pans have large blue eyes, medium ears, a large nose, long whiskers, a large head, a large White face mask, a medium tail with Lemony Yellow spots, a Yellow-brown belly, and a Milk Chocolate body.
These ponyapans are very large, and love to protect those who they call friends. They are probably the largest pans I've bred.

Accepted on November 4, 2016

Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:34 pm
Administrator

Please welcome...
Krenko and MoonWeaver's Kawaii Pans
Quote:
Kawaii Pans are royal little kittens, and boy do they know it! They sport a bright crown above their head, showing off just how purrfect they are.

Accepted on November 22, 2016

Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:35 pm
Administrator

Please welcome...
MoonWeaver/MoonFae's Buttered Toast Pans
Quote:
These pans are dainty pans, who enjoy sharing a morning cup of coffee and a slice of toast with you.

Accepted on November 22, 2016

Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:49 pm