It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:04 am

Forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Announcing New Sub-Breeds! 
Administrator

Post Re: Announcing New Sub-Breeds!
Please welcome...
MoonWeaver/MoonFae's Saffron Ponyapans
Quote:
These ponyas love living in the trees, and their tails point the way to adventure.

Accepted on November 22, 2016

Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:52 pm
Administrator

Please welcome...
MoonWeaver/MoonFae's Mystical Faerie Ponyapans
Quote:
These ponyapans are creatures of the faery realm. They carry with them the entrance to those lands.

Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:00 pm
Administrator

Please welcome...
MoonWeaver/MoonFae and Krenko's Mint Choco Pans
Quote:
These ponyas love the taste of mint so much, they dipped themselves in mint ice cream! The color of their fur changed the color, but not the taste!

Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:04 pm
Administrator

Please welcome...
MoonWeaver/MoonFae and BlackKitsune's Tiger Pans
Quote:
These ponyas are small, tiger-like creatures. They are fierce and independent, while remaining sweet and loving.

Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:08 pm
Administrator

Please welcome...
Krenko and MoonWeaver/MoonFae's Cupcake Pans
Quote:
These ponyapans are the best bakers in all the land. They win every bake-off, but never brag because they're too sweet.

Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:18 pm
Administrator

Please welcome...
MoonWeaver/MoonFae's Lemur Pans
Quote:
These ponyas are quite small in stature, but very big in cuteness. The stripes on the tail are reminiscent of a lemur's markings.

Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:21 pm
Administrator

Please welcome...
MoonWeaver/MoonFae and Krenko's Comet Pans
Quote:
These ponyas were sent from the star goddess to watch over the sky, and to catch any lost shooting stars.

Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:23 pm
Administrator

Please welcome...
MoonFae/MoonWeaver's Cumulus Brumblebears
Quote:
These bears have medium ears, large blue eyes, large size nose, Pale tan color face, Tan-grey color belly, Medium Grey spots, and a Very Light Grey color body.
These bears are large, puffy, cloud-like bears. They herald a pleasant day.

Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:27 pm
Administrator

Please welcome...
MoonWeaver/MoonFae and Krenko's Angel Feather Pans
Quote:
Long ago, these ponyapan's ancestor became friends with an angel. Because of this, the ponyapan's kids bore the mark of the angel.

Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:03 am
Administrator

Please welcome...
MarioJesnifer's Captain Rangitoto Bears
Quote:
These bears have medium ears, medium blue eyes, large size nose, Tan color face, Light Brown color belly, Dark Brown spots, and a Brown color body.
The top row of belly spots all face (our) left. All but the last spot in the second row face (our) right. The head spots form a ring. The only place where there isn't a spot is on (our) right leg.

Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:10 am
Administrator

Please welcome the newest ScuttleBug...
BlackKitsune's Nether Bugs
Quote:
These bugs have medium blue eyes, medium wine purple shell, tangerine spikes, and fern body.
These bugs are from another world, so they decided to blend in with the rest of the world's bugs!

Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:16 am
Administrator

Please welcome...
MoonWeaver/MoonFae's Caramel Corn Fuzcubs
Quote:
These cubs have small ears, large brown eyes, a large nose, and Buttered Popcorn spots on a Caramel color body.
These fuzcubs look like a piece of popcorn covered in caramel. A few popcorn spots show through the caramel.

Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:51 am
Administrator

Please welcome...
OnlyFuzz's Blue FuzCubs
Quote:
These cubs have medium ears, medium black eyes, a tiny nose, and Blue spots on a Red color body.
These are my first creation that I personally started from store-bought creatures. These guys making the list will be a big achievement for me.

Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:20 pm
Administrator

Please welcome...
OnlyFuzz's Bonsai FuzCubs
Quote:
These cubs have medium ears, small brown eyes, a large nose, and Gold spots on a Tan/Brown color body.
I started this breed around the same time I started my Blue Cubs. These two breeds are very special to me because they were the first breeds I started from store bought. I feel they are both very unique, and I have had a blast working on them.

Accepted on November 25, 2016

Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:20 pm
Administrator

Announcing...
Mesmeric's Crimson Glory Birds
Quote:
These beaklings have medium dark-brown eyes, medium size beak, medium carnation pink feathers, large size feet with royal purple feathers, rogue pink neck ring feather color, and crimson red color body. Their lavender color head feathers are as follows- large middle feather, small front side feathers, and small back side feathers.

Accepted on November 26, 2016

Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:46 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next