It is currently Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:36 am

Forum rules

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 253 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
 Sub-breeders Support 
Farmer

Post Re: Sub-breeders Support
Strawberriee wrote:
♥FriendsOnly♥ wrote:
psalm9eternity wrote:
I love this thread and would like to be added please. Unfortunately just came across a long list of farms that claim to have trinity cubs. Quite frustrating. They are orange and look nothing like the originals besides spot pattern. If you could add them to the list that would be great.

Would you happen to know under what name are they selling the cubs? & I added you to the list

I think they're called Peace fuzcubs.

Thank you :] I added as one of the possible names under which they are being sold.
psalm9eternity wrote:
people are selling them as "trinity cubs"

here's a link to one farm

http://creaturebreeder.com/farm/view/1969327

if you type trinity in the search bar lots of farms come up

I've added them to the list hopefully awareness starts to spread.

Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:48 pm
Farmer

I would love to be added!!
I have noticed that people have been selling fake Honey Pot Bears that have many clusters of spots all over them but the real Honey Pot Bears only have a few cluster of spots.

here is an example of what they look like
http://creaturebreeder.com/farm/view?id=1972012

Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:31 am
Profile WWW
Greenhorn

Location: i currently live with a herd of zebras:) sometimes elephants on alternate weekends
Hi:) thank you for originally making this! I'm trying to make my own sub-breed and it is quite hard. i would totally understand how frustrating it would be to have your hard work or "masterpiece" (i draw so i would understand even more!) being faked and sold.
I have a question--
I made my CB quite a few years ago (not really knowing what the heck subbreeds are, just buying them if they were cute:D ) and i have no idea whatsoever if any of the creatures on my farms are sub-fakes. or have any sub lineage so i would know not to breed them.
Please add my name to the list!:) --would love to support the effort!
~*10Converse:)
**[edit] the ones i bought when i was younger are probably all oldies now. but if they looked neat i gave them a youth potion. I really had no purpose, (and for a while when i start

Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:06 pm

Oh my goodness :ermm: I had no idea about all this!
I have Vampire cubs and Heart tots :pinch:
Should I just release them in to the wild?
Oh goodness this makes me feel awful :sick:
I would like to apologize for having them and (even worse) selling them because I was clueless
:unsure: eek sorry

Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:03 pm
Farmer

I support sub-breeders! :)

Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:01 am

I own 1 eternity which I bought from another farmer is it a fake?
Just want to check as I had no idea that there could be fakes!!:)

Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:03 am
Farmer

Do you have a link to the creature? psalm9, the creator only gave them out to a few people.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:09 am

I bought it from one of soccerluv00's farms if that helps. And could you add my name to the list?:)

Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:56 pm

:D Ill join:) I have alot of fake sub-breeds in my farm without me even knowing! So therefore I support the REAL sub-breeds ^-^

Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:07 pm

I support. As a learning sub breeder I hate this fakery.

Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:58 pm
Farmer

So it seems a lot of our trouble comes from lack of knowledge, and not knowing where to go to get information, right? I am making an entire Farm Account dedicated toward Sub~Fraud, awareness, Information, etc. mom'sfarmFRAUD If you have ideas to share on there, please leave a Comment on that account, NOT on this thread! Thanks everyone for your support!
~mom'sfarm

Mixed Sub~Breeds, RoseBud EnvyBugs-Sub~Breed, & Midnight~Swim Tots-Sub~Breed to see some SPECIAL Creatures! You can find all of my Accounts Bookmarked in my "Favorite Farms" on every Account~ and they ALL begin with "mom'sfarm", so they are easy to find! Visit today~ Just for FUN!

Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:59 pm
Farmer

This is not to 'bash' or be rude to the CB staff, but if we do not support False Sub-Breeds, then why is there one in both the trading banner and as the turtle trading icon? I think this would only add to the confusion and make it harder to convince people they are fake. I'm just asking, I'm not trying to be rude, I'm really just curious. ^^

Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:05 pm
Admin, Nerd

I understand your confusion, but there's no hypocrisy among the forum staff here. The moderators that run this forum have no control over what picture is used. Your talking about totally different people.

I personally don't care for it on the site, but it isn't my call and I respect the creators for their choice even if it greatly differs from what I would do.

Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:00 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 253 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17