It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:57 pm

Forum rules

ImageBefore posting please read the Forum Rules and the Frequently Asked Questions.

Please also remember to use the Search, before posting any questions!

Moblie Version? 

Moblie Version?
I don't know if anyone has said this before but this game would be perfect for mobile devices.
This place seems barren so I don't know if anyone will even read this lol.

Sat May 12, 2018 9:56 pm
Mini-Mod

Post Re: Moblie Version?
Hey Fansy!

Still a few of us kicking it on the forum :p

Many have said this (myself included) in the past! Currently you can access the game on mobile devices to comment on farms or in the chat, but ofcourse you can't design/feed creatures/ move things in the actual farms.

It would be quite nice to see the game transfer to a mobile platform of some sort, but it is hard to say what will happen in future mobile or otherwise... not too much activity from the moderators or creators, so it's hard to know where things stand for CB.

(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸¸.·¨¯`·.¸¸.·
Main Account: www.creaturebreeder.com/farm/view/2131805
Design Account: www.creaturebreeder.com/farm/view/887476
My Story: www.wattpad.com/story/18821163-fate-luck-and-destiny

Thu May 17, 2018 6:59 pm
Profile WWW
Farmer

I had this idea too.

I was thinking of ways for the mods to get some profit of CB, so they could improve it.

What I had in mind was: monthly items, special seasonal creatures, special potions (40 days instead of 20 till elder, giving funny color to the creature), also accesories to the creatures (maybe hats?). They could have in-app purchase.

Of course, it's just ideas. I just wish for this place to be more lively again.:D

Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:09 am

I love the idea of getting little hats and maybe other colours of bows to put on your creatures :D Sounds adorable.

Also regarding special potions... Maybe potions that allow you to change the gender of a creature? Either when it is still in an egg (Heating and Cooling potions based around some reptile gender selection?) or potions usable for adults? Would help with when RNG decides that all the eggs you get from a pair of creatures are girls or boys. XD

Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:41 am
Profile WWW

The idea of gender-changing items has been thrown around a couple times before, I love the idea of one that only changes eggs. The reptile hot/cold gender deciding factor is a nice realistic way to explain it that I haven't heard suggested before! Love it.

Monthly items is a really awesome idea as well. Just new decorations that cycle through monthly you can purchase, and then can be auctioned off for FBs so those who cannot spend money on the game can still get their hands on them. I don't know how much I'd love a "funny" color for the creatures, but perhaps other options than what we have. As in, say there's 8 color options for Fuzcub bodies--maybe add 9 and 10 that you can purchase and apply to your creature but can then be bred to it's offspring normally etc. Nothing too wild colorwise, Fuzcubs are usually pinks/browns/tans so maybe we can get a black and a white, but not melanistic/albino (so you can still have normal eyes and spots.) Just an example!

Even if the creators don't want to be too involved anymore, it'd be awesome if they could give someone the ability to create items and contests and stuff just to keep the place moving!

Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:37 pm
Profile WWW