It is currently Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:58 pm

Forum rules

ImageBefore posting please read the Forum Rules and the Frequently Asked Questions.

Please also remember to use the Search, before posting any questions!

Post .

Last edited by cheyenne. on Wed May 20, 2020 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue May 19, 2020 5:45 pm

Another password problem and super old (and lost) email
Hello and thank you for your time!

My sister accidently reset her Creature Breeder account today. Big oops! It's been years since she set up her account and she does not remember the email account. She is very upset. Can her password be reset back to her previous password, or some other fix? She had a number of tots and frogs she had been working on....:(
the account is cheyenne. (with period)

thank you for your help!!!

Tue May 19, 2020 7:47 pm

Post locked out of my account - emails not showing

Last edited by cheyenne. on Wed May 20, 2020 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue May 19, 2020 10:15 pm
Administrator

Post Re: Password Lost
Hello.

It is clear that neither of you has read our Forum Rules or the announcement topic in this CB Game Problems forum called READ BEFORE MAKING A REPORT please. <~~~~. If you had read this topic you would have noticed the very first point:
Quote:
Login problems:
Moderators can not recover accounts, help with passwords, or any other login problem. All we can do is recommend rechecking the spelling and capitalization of your username & password.
It is important that you keep your account information safe. It helps to keep the Welcome email sent out when you joined.

Posting multiple times will not make it more likely for us to notice your post. You only need to post *once* to get your concern across. I especially do not appreciate that you, cheyenne, not only posted twice in two separate forums but that you also brought up an old topic from 3 years ago that has not been addressed anyway. Terrin, I understand that you want to help your sister, but just because you are impatient because you haven't gotten a response in a few hours does not mean you need to go and spam our forum with duplicate topics.

I have merged all 3 of the topics together. Please understand that as has been the case for years, mods cannot help you with this issue. On top of that, I am NOT an in-game mod. I am a forum administrator who does not have in-game powers.

Despite all this spamming you've done today, I have taken you off of probation since you are clearly CB players (it's a spambot filter thing), and you should have PM and regular posting abilities. Remember, if you abuse PMs or continue to spam our forums I will have no choice but to take away those privileges.

hadleyelizabeth

Wed May 20, 2020 1:45 am